Saturday, March 26, 2011

USCIS Doctor Results

So, I went to the Doctor's office yesterday to get the results of the tests immigration requires and all the paperwork they request from a licensed Doctor stating I'm healthy, I don't have any infectious disease and that my husband didn't marry me because I'm dying or anything like that. The good thing was that as my tests came out negative for everything they tested me, we are now free to start the next step of the Green Card Process. We just need to wait for the lawyers to receive the paperwork from the Doctor's office and then we will be ready to go. As far as we are concerned, that's it for immigration Doctor's visits for us!

PS: All the info, the phone numbers and locations from the Doctors we went you will find  in the "USCIS Doctor" post below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment